Friday, October 9, 2009

Day Two Hundred and Eighty-Two: Men At Work


Behind my house and just across the alleyway is the backyard of a neighbor who has an eclectic collection of, well, junk.

The rear of his house resembles an ever-changing ecosystem of rubble, machinery, wire and rock. It truly is a tetanus shot waiting to happen.

I've been waiting for a chance to capture it in all its glory, but I have yet to find the proper angle to do just that.

Today's picture comes close, contrasting the old with the...slightly less old.


The tractor-like steel vehicle has been parked in the yard for quite a while. The Men Working sign is a relatively new addition, and gives today's picture a much-needed splash of color.

While it's true there are many aspects of this neighbor's back junkyard I was unable to capture in one photo, I'm not sure the subject is worthy of another blog entry - so I hope I did it justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment