Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day Three Hundred and Forty-Four: The Games We Play

This little blog o' mine turned 5000 today, with the lucky 5000th hit coming from a viewer in Rochester, NY (was it you??).

This project has been both a blessing and a curse...but mostly a blessing.

It has been a challenge to develop my photography skills (which I think I am accomplishing).

It has been a challenge to come up with clever puns (see previous line).

It has challenged my creativity, both in picture-taking and writing.

It has challenged me to keep to a schedule and stay updated on entries (an ongoing battle).

It has been a welcome distraction from work when I need a break.

It has been an excuse for too much procrastination from work!

It has kept me in touch with old friends, and introduced me to new friends.

It has helped me share time with the people I love, doing something I love.

All in all it has been a most enjoyable way to pass the time, like many of the games we play.

(Below is a shot taken from my iPhone - the only camera I had available at the time - of Emily speeding by some of the other games we play, on display at Target.)

Thank you to all of our loyal viewers, and to those who just happen to stop by!

(Only 21 days remaining...)


No comments:

Post a Comment