Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day One Hundred and Nine: Ben There, Done That

Meet Ben.

When he's not playing his trombone for the school band, Ben (Emily's youngest brother) can be found shooting hoops, learning the guitar, designing virtual amusement parks, working on a project for school, eating, laughing, and all-around enjoying life as an eleven year old.

Actually, this is just a sampling of Ben's activities that I have been able to witness personally...I'm sure the full list is quite more extensive.

For instance, as part of a fifth-grade assignment, Ben has even written an entire piano composition!

(By the time I was in fifth grade I think I knew how to tie my shoes.)

So here's to you, Ben! Grab 75 of your closest trombone-playing friends and let's have a big parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment