Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day One Hundred and Fifteen: With Lemon, Part 2

After nearly four months of daily picture taking, one of my most favorite pictures is still one I took almost as an afterthought - a glass of water with lemon.

So today as Emily and I were sipping on some Boulevard Wheat - which just happens to go well with lemon - I thought I would revisit that theme with a second interpretation:

This isn't the first time the Boulevard Brewing Company has made in appearance in our blogs. Here is Emily's pic from the Boulevard Brewery in Kansas City, and here is my pic of the Boulevard beer truck making an all-important stop in Lawrence.



Emily's Pic

On a bowling outing tonight Emily and I were taking turns with the camera trying to capture all of the exciting pin-splitting action. She took this picture, which I loved. Knowing that she had her picture-o'-the-day already, I asked her if I could copy her idea and snap another one like this for my pic - she agreed!

But even after trying to steal her idea, I couldn't top the original. So here is that original photo taken by Emily:

Check out her blog for more Emily originals!

No comments:

Post a Comment