Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day Two Hundred and Seven: Creature Feature, Part 2

I caught this guy staring at me from the other side of the storm door when I walked outside this morning (at least, I think he was staring at me - he was no bigger than a dime so it was hard to tell).

15 minutes and a little super-saturation later, he became my picture of the day.


I'm glad he was there, because he gave me the perfect excuse to continue my "Creature Feature" theme from yesterday with more pictures taken from the Baker wetlands.

This time the creatures are of the "fluttering" variety. Click on any picture to enlarge it.

The monarch in the first picture seemed to follow me during my entire walk through the wetlands, so I thought it only appropriate to end today's feature with a picture of him gliding off into the distance.

More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment