Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day One Hundred and Sixty-Five: Melting Pot

I snapped my picture of the day pretty early this morning. Midnight, actually. And there were about 15 pictures in all.

But you, lucky viewer, are presented here with all of those many pictures wrapped up into one!

This image represents the variety of creatures I found resting on (or crawling up) the wall of my house (just under the porch light) early this morning. Quite a variety!

After taking a close-up, long-exposure picture of each (to avoid using a flash and capture more color), I selected each subject and blended them into one image using Photoshop. It's not a job done perfectly, but at 12:30 in the morning, I'm satisfied!

Bonus points to you the viewer if you can spot the "bug" that was not copied and pasted, but instead was in the original photo!


1 comment:

  1. ew.....I think some of these guys are crawling on me....

    ReplyDelete