Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day Ten: Pig Tails and Little Piggies

I would like to imagine that someday, after my first child has arrived, the number of baby pictures in my house will eventually eclipse the number of dog pictures that are currently stockpiling on my computer faster than I can say "external hard drive storage."

Until that day, Emily Madison LaBarge continues to be the most photographed baby to pass through my camera lens. Emily "Large Marge" LaBarge is the daughter of my good friends Sarah and Brandon - I did not check with them before using this nickname.

Hopefully we are still good friends.Here, baby Emily (fresh off a round of "this little piggie") is being photographed by her new friend (in pigtails) Emily. Baby Emily's attention is being stolen by my camera's flash, but here is the pic that Emily grabbed at the same moment:
For more amusing pictures of baby Emily, and other great pics, check out "grown-up" Emily's blog. This little piggy's glad he did!

No comments:

Post a Comment