Friday, January 2, 2009

Tell'em about the plan, man!

The plan, man, is to take a picture a day for the next 365 days. The idea came from my girlfriend Emily who is doing the same...and she got the idea from another friend. So if you like the idea, pass it on or, better yet, try it yourself!

Trying to come up with a unique subject to "capture" each day might be challenging. It will probably be even more challenging just to remember to take the pictures!

I mean, this is the guy that once drove an hour for a guitar lesson before realizing he had forgotten to bring his guitar....4 hours to Des Moines for a band concert before realizing he had not brought any pants to wear (awkward!)....and 8 hours to Kansas before realizing he was going to be starting his sophomore year of college with no underwear (and you thought no pants was awkward!).

So any feedback, ideas or encouragement you want to send along my way will be welcomed.

Of course, since I just created this blog, right now I'm talking to myself...but that'll change, right?

Blessings, peace, and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this idea that you and Emily came up with. I just wish I had found it earlier. I went through and looked at all your pictures and I like a lot of them, but unfortunately I don't have time to read the stories that go with them.

    ReplyDelete