Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day Sixty-Nine: In the Still of the Night

My friend Sarah recently "requested" I take a picture of KU's campanile at night. I don't know if this is what she was looking for, but last night with a full moon blazing through the wisps of clouds I captured this photo, and it is one of my favorites.

One reason that I like this picture is because I didn't have to "doctor" it too much at all - no crops, no color adjustments, etc. Just a nice, long time elapse to let the various colors of light soak into the camera.

So, Sarah, I hope you like this one.

Like any good DJ would say, keep those requests coming!

Seacrest out.

*


*Really? You went there?

1 comment:

  1. GASP!!!! Yes yes yes!!!! That's exactly it! I LOVE it!!! I need that super huge on my wall. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete