Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day Sixty-Three: Stress Relief

WARNING!! Today's picture is not for the faint of heart.

In fact, I thought twice - and even three times - about posting this picture at the risk of alienating some of my viewers due to content that some might find "crude" or "offensive."

But we all have our vices, our dirty little secrets, our weaknesses to which we succumb from time to time.

This is the season of Lent, and during this time I feel that I have been doing a decent job of eliminating many such vices from my daily routine. But this week has been a somewhat stressful one at work and, well, we all can use a little stress relief, right?

So what if some people think it's wrong, or disgusting, or shouldn't be seen in public?

(no, I'm not talking about clipping your toenails...but you're not far off...)

Still, I feel I must be open and honest with my blog-viewing public. I owe you that much. This is a part of who I am. And I'd be lying if I said I was doing anything to change it.

So, I tell you: proceed with caution. Sorry if it grosses you out. Click here to see today's picture. Don't say I didn't warn you.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment